Read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website. (Pay particular attention to section 9.)
Last Updated 04/16/2020
- Agreement to Terms
1.1 These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and Connect 34 Limited, located at 19 The Chase, Rickleton, Washington, Tyne and Wear, NE38 9DX United Kingdom (we, us), concerning your access to and use of the Connect 34 Limited (https://www.connect34.com) website as well as any related applications (the Site).
The Site provides the following services: Online marketplace for learning and development courses. Business Consultancy for learning and development solutions, employee engagement solutions, team-building, leadership development, business start-ups, career advice, personal development and Strengths-based development. Classroom based and online training solutions (Services). You agree that by accessing the Site and/or Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue use immediately.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
1.2 The supplemental policies set out in Section 1.7 below, as well as any supplemental terms and condition or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
1.3 We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes.
1.4 We may update or change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and/or our business priorities.
1.5 Our site is directed to people residing in United Kingdom. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
1.6 The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register for the Site or use the Services without parental permission.
1.7 Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Site include:
- Information about us
Our site at www.connect34.com is owned and operated by us, Connect 34 Limited. We are a limited company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 08138213. Our registered office and main trading address is at 19 The Chase, Rickleton, Washington, Tyne and Wear NE38 9DX
- Changes to these terms
- Changes to our site
- We can update our site, and may change the content, at any time. Any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be complete or accurate.
- Accessing our site
- The information on our site is made available free of charge unless you purchase any of our services.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or will never be interrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if our site is ever unavailable for any reason.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- Your account and password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must keep that information confidential. You must not reveal it to any third party.
- If you think or know that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must tell us as soon as reasonably possible by sending an email to [email protected]
- Intellectual property rights
- We own all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the content on it. The content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- You can print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page from our site for your personal use, and you can refer others within your organisation to any content on our site.
- You must not change the printed or digital copies of any content you have printed off or downloaded, and must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must always acknowledge us (and any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without first getting a licence from us or the organisation which gave us our licence to use that content.
- Not relying on information
- We provide the content on our site for general information and learning. It is not advice you should solely rely on. You must get professional or specialist advice before taking, or deliberately not taking, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to keep the information on our site up to date, we do not guarantee that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Limit of our liability
- To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all statements, promises, assurances guarantees and implied terms (including, but not limited to, those shown on websites and in marketing material, adverts, brochures, communications and so on) that may apply to our site or any content on it and are not set out in the contract.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, even if it could have been foreseen, arising in connection with you:
If you are a business user, please note that we will not be liable for:
- using, or not being able to use, our site; or
- relying on any content on our site.
You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, hacking or other technologically harmful event or material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs or other material due to you using our site, downloading content from it, or following any links to other websites.
We are not responsible for the content of any websites linked to our site. We do not approve or endorse any linked websites and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from you using them.
Different limits of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of us providing any services to you. Those limits of liability will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply, which you can get a copy of by emailing us at [email protected]
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Uploading content to our site
- Whenever you use a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to contact other users of our site, you must keep to the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
- Any contribution you make to our site must meet the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. You will be liable to us for, and must compensate us for, any loss or damage we suffer if they don’t.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and publish that content for any purpose.
- We also have the right to reveal your identity to any third party claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you breaks their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We can remove any content you post on our site if, in our opinion, it does not meet the content standards as set out in our acceptable use policy.
- The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from viruses.
- You are responsible for making sure your information technology and so on allow you to get access to our site. You should use your own virus-protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not try to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server our site is stored on or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site with a
denial-of-service (DoS) attack (an attack intended to make a system, service or network unusable by flooding it with traffic or information). Breaking this clause is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We would report the matter to the relevant law-enforcement authorities and give them your name and contact details.
If you break this clause you will immediately lose your right to use our site.
- Linking to our site
- You may link to our site in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link to our site without our permission (which we can withdraw without giving you notice). You can ask for permission by sending an email to [email protected]
- Any link you make to our site must not suggest that you are associated with us, or that you are approved or endorsed by us, if that is not the case. You will only be considered to be associated with us, or approved or endorsed by us, if we have specifically told you so in writing.
- Our site must not be framed (that is, displayed as part of another web page or browser window) on any other site.
- The website you are linking our site to must meet the content standards as set out in our acceptable use policy.
- If you want to use content on our site other than that set out above, contact [email protected]
- Third-party links and resources on our site
- If our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of linked sites or resources.
- Governing law
- Contact us
To contact us please email [email protected]